OpenVox A810 is a new analog card. It can be used for connecting analog telephones and analog POTS lines through a PC.AE810 can takes full advantage of Octasic® Hardware Echo Cancellation Module to deliver the superior voice quality on both FXO and FXS interfaces in all 8 ports.
- Adjustable Interrupt Routing Design
- Interrupts Frequency Adjustment
- Up to 8 Simultaneous PSTN Calls (Per PCI Slot)
- Compatible with All Commercially Available Motherboards
- Octasic® Hardware Echo Cancellation Module Available
Openvox A810 is an analog card with interchangeable quad-FXS and quad-FXO modules. It can eliminate the requirement for separate channel banks or access gateways.
The A810 contains 2 module banks. Each bank supports one analog interface. The module banks may be filled with up to 2 quad-FXO or quad-FXS modules enabling the creation of any combination of ports. Scaling of an analog card solution is accomplished by simply adding additional cards.
AE810 is a new generation analog card with Octasic® Hardware Echo Cancellation Module on board. With the interchangeable quad-FXS and quad-FXO modules.
Once the Octasic® DSP module EC2032 is added to the AE810P, please make sure you are ready to say goodbye to the poor voice quality and echo echo echo in your phone system. No one will even get a chance to hear that any more! The AE810 with Octasic DSP module will support Telco-grade hardware echo cancellation on all channels, up to the card’s maximum configuration in 8 ports with no additional CPU load.
A810 works with Asterisk®, Elastix®, FreeSWITCH™, PBX in a Flash, trixbox®, Yate™ and IPPBX/IVR projects as well as other Open Source and proprietary PBX, Switch, IVR, and VoIP gateway applications.
- Channel Bank Replacement / Alternative
- Small Office Home Office (SOHO) applications
- Small and Medium Business (SMB) applications
- Gateway Termination to analog telephones/lines